F R E E M A N H A L L
ENHANCING OUR COMMUNITY
181 EAST COURT STREET | DOYLESTOWN
Freeman Hall at Salem is home to worship, education and fellowship activities, small group gatherings, and special events. Built in 1886 as the Shellenberger residence, the mansion became part of Salem's campus in 1958. It was later renamed to honor Charles Freeman, Salem's pastor between 1919 and 1952.
Freeman Hall plays an important role in Salem's mission as a good neighbor and community partner in Doylestown, by sharing the facility for social gatherings and as an event venue for the visual and performing arts.
Freeman Hall is available as a beautiful and historic setting for cultural enrichment, education, celebrations, meetings, and social gatherings. To learn more, contact us at 215-348-9860 or email@example.com.